Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another Year Come and Gone

My birthday is tomorrow and I almost forgot how old I will be turning. Seriously where does the time go? It is crazy to think that my high school reunion is two years away. Sometimes it doesn't seem that long ago since I graduated and other days I feel so old. I'm not sure if I will go or not... I guess only time can tell. It would be kind of interesting to see how everyone is doing and how they look, but then again I never talk to those people so it could be awkward. Plus I probably won't be looking my best considering two years gives me time to get prego again and then go through the torture of trying to get the weight off. Hopefully the next pregnancy I will watch my weight a little better.

I came down with an awful stomach bug on Thursday and it lasted until Monday night. I left for my mom's on Friday morning and the whole trip I was sick as a dog. I spent like 48hrs on the toilet. I'm glad I went though because my mom was able to take care of Thomas and me. I made the mistake of taking Imodium. Which was stupid b/c it stopped me up for a day but as soon as it wore off....YIKES!! I wasn't the only one going through this. Matt was in Kentucky with some guys playing golf and he was sick all weekend as well. All I have been able to eat is bread, bananans, and cooked noodles. It is so gross, although I did drop 5lbs. Not my way of losing weight b/c now it will just come back the moment I start eating normal food. We leave tomorrow for the Lakehouse and so far Matt and I are healthy. Thomas does have another ear infection....this is like the 3rd or 4th one. What is the deal? He is going to the doc's today for a check up. I hope he is almost over it so we can all enjoy ourselves on this vacation. I'll definitely post pictures when I get back.

4 comments:

lauren said...

I have thought about your bday coming up all week! I always remember it easily because mine is 4/24 and yours is 5/25. I'm so sorry you got so sick!! That's good that you were with your mom. Mom's always know exactly what to say or do to make you feel better. Call me back when you can so I can ask you more about my decision. I'm so torn!!!

Kimberly said...

Have fun on your lake vac-A! I feel the same way about school reunions. These days I can get on myspace and look up all kinds of people I haven't seen in years...so I'm not sure if I'll go or not, either. I guess we have a LITTLE more time left! Have a WONDERFUL birthday!!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

glad you are feeling better! have so much fun at the lake and hope you have a wonderful bday!

lauren said...

Happy Birthday, 26 year old!!! Hope you have a GREAT time on your trip! Thanks so much for all of your help!