Monday, June 19, 2006

Tougher than the last

Obviously I need to get down and dirty and make this really hard so here it goes.
1. "I am not losing anything, I am still in control here! Got it? "
2. "Mole. Bloody mole. We aren't supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole winking me in the face. I want to c-u-u-t it off, ch-o-o-p it off, and make guacamole."
3. "Wait, you don't understand. If you don't play there's no music. If there's no music they don't dance. If they don't dance they don't kiss and fall in love and I'm history. "
4. "You're a... you're a complex Freudian hallucination having something to do with my mother and I don't know why you have wings, but you have very lovely legs and you're a very nice tiny person and what am I saying, I don't know who my mother was; I'm an orphan and I've never done drugs because I missed the sixties, I was an accountant."
5. "Ah, Ah, Ah... Nobody says the "B" word!"
6. "You expect me to say that you look good? What'd they run out of soap at the Piggly Wiggly since I left? "
Try those!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2. Austin Powers
6. Sweet Home Alabama

I have got to go clean my house and stop checking your blog!
Love ya. Carrie

Julie said...

3. Back to the Future

Julie said...

I think 4 is Hook