Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fun with Friends






This week two of my gal pals and I went to Matt's parent's lakehouse in Kentucky. Carrie (dark hair) and I left together from Memphis and picked up Jenny in Nashville. Then all 5 of us headed to Kentucky. It wasn't so bad except we made a dozen or so stops b/c Carrie had to pee all the time. She is pregnant and can't hold anything in her bladder for longer than 20 min:) Jenny has a little boy who is 6 weeks younger than Thomas. For those of you who read my blog I use to babysit Bobby when they lived in Memphis. Jenny and her husband, Rob, moved to Nashville b/c that is where he chose to do his Residency. We spent a lot of time at the pool and catching up! It is nice every now and then to get in some girl time. Thomas has a new face if you can't tell. He will give you a look like "what in the world are you thinking you big idiot" look. Thomas loves the water especially after I put him in his baby raft in the kiddie pool. He was able to move around all he wanted. All in all we had a great time.

7 comments:

Julie said...

SO JEALOUS AND SAD!!!! Photoshop me into a picture!!! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Kimberly said...

I didn't know Carrie was pregnant! That's wonderful! Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip!!

lauren said...

Looks like such a fun girl trip! Thomas looks sooo cute and big, and I LOVE that face!! You look so good, too.

Anonymous said...

Fun times! I wish I was laying out at the pool again today! :) I think you exhaggerated just a little. I tried to hold it as long as I could. :(

Love ya.
Carrie

Mae said...

Awww... I miss getting to do girls gatherings w/ you all! Glad that you had a good time. Congrats to everyone on the growing families! :) Mae Anne

Amanda's News said...

Carrie,
Just kidding, it really wasn't that bad! You can go to the pool with me sometime this week if you want to.

Kimberly said...

I forgot to mention that I LOVE that look on Thomas's face, too! He's a doll!!