Well about 15 minutes ago I packed up Thomas into my sister's SUV and watched as they pulled out of my drive way and headed towards my mom's house. Matt and I have only been apart from Thomas once and that was for one night when he was 9 months old for a church retreat. My mom came here to watch him. So this is the first road trip and weekend spent without us. A little scary. I told my sister she better drive safe b/c she has precious cargo on board. I will probably call in about an hour.
So you maybe asking what on earth am I going to do for the next 48hrs+. Well Matt and I are going to out to dinner and to the movies. I'm going shopping by myself tomorrow morning and taking as long as I want to browse around. Then I'm hitting the house hard and cleaning for like 3 hours (not to exciting but it needs it). Then we will probably go out again Sat. night. Endless possibilities:) I will let you know how my weekend and my emotions handled being away from my baby boy on the next post.
Friday, November 10, 2006
Kid Free for the Weekend
Posted by Amanda's News at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
AND YOU ARE HAVING THE BESTEST OUT OF TOWN GUEST EVER COMING!!!
How fun!!! It's great to have time apart, because you get time with your hubby and to yourself and you miss and appreciate your baby when they come back! You deserve this! Enjoy!
Julie-
TRUE! TRUE! And I can't wait!!! And Thomas will be back by then.
Amanda,
It's good that you are having time by yourself with just Matt! Wait until Neely #2 comes...you'll be so glad you took time for yourself (that is always harder when you have 2 babies!)
Marcy
Make sure to take time to pamper yourself-moms deserve it! Can't wait to hear how the weekend went!
I hope I see Thomas at church in the morning!
Post a Comment