I stole this from my friend Julie's blog. It is neat to see what others have to say.
1. The best part of summer is...
2. I would recommend reading...
3. When I look around my house I think...
4. I wish I could ____ more and ____ less...
5. The last time I stayed up past midnight...
6. I wonder whatever happened to...
7. I know every word to...
8. I am embarrassed to say that I...
9. Everyone needs a little...every once in a while
10. Someone who has recently gone out of their way to do something nice for me is...
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Fun List
Posted by Amanda's News at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
1. Eating watermelon, going to the pool and getting tan!
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.
3. I can't wait to buy new furniture!
4. sleep more and worry less
5. I cherish sleep so I really can't remember staying up past midnight on purpose. I have been up throughout the first 8 weeks of Charlies life in the wee hours.
6.some old friends
7. most Disney movies! When Thomas gets on a kick he will watch the same movie over and over again.
8.my right armpit sweats more than my left...it's really gross
9.child free vacation
10. My sister, Denise who took Thomas to Fl for a week and did an amazing job of caring for him.
Also my church class for bringing me such delicious food for three weeks!!
1. flip flops, long days, trips, fresh veggies and fruit, the pool
2. Secrets of the Baby Whisperer
3. I need to get the carpets cleaned!
4. sleep in more and worry less
5. playing cards with my in-laws in Atlanta last weekend
6. my baby book that I lost in high school...still makes my sick thinking about it
7. A lot of Backstreet Boys songs! :)
8. Mine does too Amanda!!!
9. pampering...facials are my fav
10. My next door neighbor brought us lots of extra vegetables twice this week!
1. Home grown tomatoes, & fried squash, going to the lake, and getting a good tan.
2. "Baby Whisperer" & "Two from Galilee"
3. I need to mop!
4. eat more and weigh less!
5. Tonight blogging! I must go to bed after this.
6. my other diamond earing Adam gave me for Christmas last year. I'm sick about it...still!
7. "Baby Got Back" & "Billy Madison"
8. need an underwear makeover. Some of my panties that I have in my drawer are hillariously embarassing! I went through earlier tonight and threw a ton out that I've had since college.
9. Chocolate
10. Friends who just brought over no-bake/mud cookies tonight and helped us move furniture.
1. The best part of summer is...swimming.
2. I would recommend reading...Harry Potter.
3. When I look around my house I think...I wish I had a maid.
4. I wish I could _play_ more and __work__ less...
5. The last time I stayed up past midnight...was to get the new HP
6. I wonder whatever happened to...
the state of the AMerican political system
7. I know every word to...Troop Beverly Hills
8. I am embarrassed to say that I...only mop if under durress
9. Everyone needs a little..CANDY .every once in a while
10. Someone who has recently gone out of their way to do something nice for me is...Casey and Justin for keeping the Lyd!
. The best part of summer is...doing absolutely nothing!!
2. I would recommend reading...Harry Potter (all of them).
3. When I look around my house I think...I wish I new magic.
4. I wish I could exercise more and eat less...
5. The last time I stayed up past midnight... the other night when Alan and I talked till 1:30 in the morning. It was so fun to just talk like I was with my girlfriends.
6. I wonder whatever happened to...my teaching portfolio that I made in college. My mom and I looked for it for about an hour the other day. It had some great ideas.
7. I know every word to...Golden Girls song.
8. I am embarrassed to say that I...haven't cleaned my downstairs bathroom toilet in 2 weeks.
9. Everyone needs a little dessert every once in a while
10. Someone who has recently gone out of their way to do something nice for me is...definitely my mom. She has been helping me with my classroom every day for the last 2 weeks. She has been AWESOME!
Post a Comment