Trying out his bumbo seat!
I think he likes it:)
Laughs all the time! He is full of personality, maybe he will take after his brother:)
Loves to smile:)
His "duh" face!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Charlie Pics
Posted by Amanda's News at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
He is so precious and sweet looking. He definitely looks full of personality. Can't wait to meet him.
Julie showed me your site and I have to tell you that you have the cutest lil boys I've ever seen! Your baby is such a ham! So sweet.
ahh!!! I need to come home I feel like I dont even know little charlie. He is so cute!!!!
Charlie has already gotten bigger since I saw him last. His face has already changed...he is so cute in his bumbo seat. You can already tell that he is going to be Mr. personality(I don't don't know where he would get that from!!!!)
You guys really do have the cutest boys! They have BIG personalities-so cute!
Charlie has changed so much since the last time I saw him. What a smile. He can really charm you with that grin. What can I say but I have the cutest grandchildren. Amanda you are doing such a great job with the boys and I am so proud of you.
Oh my goodness he's so cute! I can't wait to see him. I can't believe that won't be until CHRISTMAS! That seems so far away.
Cute, cute, cute!!!
He is precious. I love the new pictures. We have been talking about getting a bumbo seat, and Charlie looks like he loves his. I cannot wait to meet him.
He is growing so fast! He sure is cute!!!
Post a Comment