Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wizard of Oz (minus the Tin Man)








A big thanks to Lauren for letting us borrow James' Lion costume from last year and a big thanks to Becky for letting me borrow her Spring Sing Dorothy costume and a big thanks to Nana for finding the Scarecrow costume. Unfortantely Matt did not partake in wearing his tin man outfit (mainly b/c I didn't make him one). It is funny how time can creep up on you. So I guess Dorothy just went out and found a dentist.



15 comments:

Holly said...

Cute, cute, cute! Too bad Matt couldn't be the Tin Man. Brett would have really enjoed seeing that picture. Looks like you had a great time. The children look precious!

Cheri said...

Oh, you guys all look so cute and it was nice that you dressed up too, Amanda, you made a good Dorothy (like the red shoes). Hope you had a wonderful Halloween.

Love,
Aunt Cheri and Uncle Jay

Kimberly said...

That is the cutest Wizard of Oz group I've ever seen! I think Dorothy ending up with the dentist instead of the tin man is a wiser choice! I mean, how is a tin man going to provide for the family rusting up all the time?

elizabeth said...

We did the Wizard of Oz this year too! Matthew was our tin man and it was quite hilarious! You can check out our pics on my blog.

Blessed said...

Cute, cute!!! I love the pics, but you looked even better in person!!!! Love yall.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Halloween family!

lauren said...

Y'all look SO CUTE!!! I'm so glad that worked for Charlie! Maybe he can go as a puppy dog next year! :) I wish so badly I could see them in person and kiss those adorable cheeks!

Jesse Faris said...

AUGHH! Precious!

Melissa Halford said...

Too cute! I love that Dorothy met up with a Dr.! The boys look adorable and are getting so big. Hope to see yall next time your in town!

TexasNeals said...

you are my hero! i LOVE the costumes!!! we did a family theme last year, but it was nowhere as cute as THAT! the boys looked SO cute! :)

The Shirley's said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! You guys look so CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Amy S. said...

Those costumes turned out so cute! Your boys are adorable. WE loved seeing you all this weekend and meeting Charlie. He is such a good baby!!

Ensor said...

If Matt only had a brain...

Anonymous said...

You always have the cutest costumes every year. We loved seeing yall. Charlie is so cute, and a good baby. Did he cry at all this weekend? You have a sweet family. Thomas is so funny. We are looking forward to Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Of course you all look great even Matt as the dentist. What fun you will have looking at pictures when the kids get older. Cutie pies everyone of you.