What a smart boy! That is absolutely adorable!! I think James would love to sit and play with Thomas (who am I kidding, run and play)! I'm so sad I missed seeing y'all at Homecoming! We will have to plan for sure to make it to Spring Sing! I'm dying to see your boys!
You are going to love looking at these adorable videos when Thomas and Charlie get bigger. It was great seeing you guys at homecoming. Give the boys big hugs from us--AND Norah
Absolutely adorable!I Love his sweet little voice saying "is this my cat?" He is sooo smart!! Looks like Charlie enjoys his brother reading to him as well
5 comments:
What a smart boy! That is absolutely adorable!! I think James would love to sit and play with Thomas (who am I kidding, run and play)! I'm so sad I missed seeing y'all at Homecoming! We will have to plan for sure to make it to Spring Sing! I'm dying to see your boys!
I love the video. Thomas is precious. He is so smart. He has the cutest little voice. Love yall and miss you.
You are going to love looking at these adorable videos when Thomas and Charlie get bigger. It was great seeing you guys at homecoming. Give the boys big hugs from us--AND Norah
Adorable!!! I love his voice as he is reading. He is so YOU! I love Charlie chewing in the background.
Absolutely adorable!I Love his sweet little voice saying "is this my cat?" He is sooo smart!! Looks like Charlie enjoys his brother reading to him as well
Post a Comment