Friday, November 30, 2007

Homecoming Pics

Grandpa and Neely, Norah, John Christopher, Thomas, and Ava. That is only 5 of the 12 grandchildren.

This is Thomas pushing Charlie. We were headed to the petting zoo. Nana Neely and Grandpa Snider are close behind:)

Grandma and Thomas! Aunt Barbara is next to her holding Charlie.
Neely and Thomas.

Norah, Thomas, Neely, and Avery Caroline.
Norah and Thomas walking around campus.
They were taking everything in about their future college:)
Even sitting on the swings. I'm so glad they get along so well.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Amanda
I love those pictures of Norah and Thomas. I still laugh looking at them--it will be funny for them to see later! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love the one of Thomas and Norah holding hands. It is going to be a lot of fun at Christmas this year.

lauren said...

Adorable cousins! Y'all make beautiful children! Wish I could have gone and seen y'all.

Amy S. said...

Thomas and Norah sure to love each other!

Carrey said...

great pictures!!! See you in a few.... and we can get even more good pic!!!

Blessed said...

Super cute!!

Swiss Family Dunbar said...

Your family pics are super cute! I can't wait to meet Charlie and see you guys soon....next weekend!! :)