Matt turned 28 last Thursday! So Happy Belated Birthday to you, my love! Here are 28 reasons why I'm glad you are in my life.
28. You gave me two of the most precious boys!
27. You are an amazing daddy! I love how you want to spend time with Thomas and Charlie. Whether it is playing hide-n-seek with Thomas or reading them books. I couldn't have asked for a better father to our boys:)
26. You always make me laugh. I especially love it when you tell stories:)
25. You are a great cuddler!
24. You are super smart!
23. You picked a profession in which you will be able to spend more time with your family (at least that's what you keep telling me...I guess I'll have to wait another year to find out.)
22. You are easy to talk to.
21. You are a good singer.
20. You love hanging out with family (whether it is yours or mine)
19. You are dependable.
18. You are loyal.
17. You are an optimist.
16. You are very laid back.
15. You have some of the same interest as me (reading, traveling(some day), music, movies, etc.)
14. You are great at budgeting....maybe a little to good:) It is nice to know that our family will be in good hands.
13. You always do the bills (even though I'm technically suppose to be taking that job over) which I greatly appreciate.
12. You always call me during your lunch hour to chat with me and see how my day has been going (which means a lot).
11. You will cheer for the Razorbacks b/c you know my family loves the Hogs:)
10. You are a great leader. (leading our reach group for the past 4 years)
9. You are an encourager when I need one.
8. You always let me pick the restaurant.
7. You will run out to get me a sundae if I'm craving it.
6. You love all the Harry Potter's:)
5. You are concerned about my happiness.
4. You say prayers with Thomas every night.
3. You took Dynamic Marriage with me.
2. You are my best friend.
1. You love the Lord!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
A Week Late
Posted by Amanda's News at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday to Matt! I loved reading that list! It makes me happy that you are married to such a wonderful man who takes such good care of you.
Matt does tell the best stories! I have to admit I think he is a really great guy too (and brother). And I'm glad he found you!
Aw, so sweet! You two are great for each other!
Post a Comment