Friday, January 04, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

We had so much fun in Ohio over Christmas. We headed up there a little early b/c Matt had an interview for a residency at a Hospital. So we were there about 2 1/2 weeks. In that time Thomas and his cousin Norah became best friends. Here is a Christmas Day! Thomas and Norah fighting over a Thomas the train.
Eventually they made up!
Thomas just loved hanging out with all his cousins but I think Norah was his best bud!

Here they are singing karoke.
"Kissing cousins" They have a love hate relationship. They would push each other, then say sorry. Then they would hug and kiss one another. This went on ALL Day long. Finally I had to tell Thomas that was enough:)

Listening to Aunt Becky read them a story.

5 comments:

Blessed said...

How cute are they!?

So, how did everyone like your matching pjs? I love them.

I miss you. Can't wait to hang out soon.

jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I hear karaoke was a hit. We are excited about thanksgiving in Ohio this year.

jen

Julie said...

We miss you already. We had so much fun while you were here. Today
norah kept asking for Thomas in the car and I told her we could call and talk to him tomorrow. I love all the pictures too!you'll have to e-mail me some if you have more.

The Shirley's said...

I love it! The first picture makes me laugh. I had so much fun last night too! Thanks for having us over. I am nervous, excited and anxious about Saturday. I hope it takes!! See you tomorrow...ohhhh...I only have 5months left until I dont get to see you every morning. That makes me really sad!!

lauren said...

These pictures are hilarious!!! They are the cutest things. I love their love/hate relationship! James and Mary Beth definitely have one of those.