Sunday, January 13, 2008

Update on Charlie

Charlie on Christmas morning! He was super excited about opening gifts!
Loves his exersaucer and jumper.
Holds his own bottle. I'm done breastfeeding. I quit at 7months. We went to his 6month check up and he had declined in weight again (below 10 percentile). So we started supplementing and he was chunkin' up real quick, but then he got a bug and lost some weight. Also Charlie has started saying mama and can sit up by himself. He rolls over both ways now and is getting two bottom teeth in. He has started that whole attachment thing (where he is fine until he sees me walk by and then crys). He is still an extremely laid back baby and LOVES to watch Thomas. Thomas can get him to laugh anytime.

9 comments:

Amy S. said...

I LOVED looking at the pictures of Matt and you. You two seriously take the best pictures.

I love the picture of Charlie on Christmas morning. He really was caught up in all the excitement. I had no idea he was already saying Mama. He's so advanced! :)

Thanks for letting us stay the night on the way back. It was fun to see you guys even though we had just seen you in Ohio!

lauren said...

I meant to comment this on the last one, but Happy Anniversary to y'all! It's so hard to believe it's been 6 years since you were married! I can still remember like it was yesterday when y'all just started dating! I LOVED looking at all of those pictures. Y'all were and still are such a cute couple. It also made me miss my Amanda!! I was there with you a couple of those days...the snow day and the day we flew to HUF! I know that overall outfit very well!

I also can't believe how old Charlie is!! He is so precious, and I can't wait to meet him!! I really hope we can go to Spring Sing. Love you!

Julie said...

I love that kiddo's little face! Can't wait to see him sometime soon!

Kelly B. said...

Hey Amanda! I found your blog on the Blands. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe you guys have been married for 6 years! It doesn't seem like that long ago we were having fun in the dorm!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I think Charlie and Houston will be best friends. They are so much alike. Charlie is precious!!!

Julie said...

I love all the pictures of you and Matt!!! You guys still have it goin on after 2 kids!! And WOW Charlie is doing so much since you've been home.
Norah still asks about Thomas. Whenever she sees a picture of him she goes crazy.

Blessed said...

He is getting so big. It was fun to see you today even though it was quick and crazy. Charlie is so good!!

Kimberly said...

Wow Charlie has the biggest smile I've ever seen! He is so cute! I can not believe he is already 7 months! Kudos to you for breastfeeding once again as long as you did. YOu know I couldn't hang nearly that long!

aWare said...

That Charlie is such a good looking baby! So happy!