

1st picture is of Thomas' first Valentine's (he was 6.5months old..super chunky) and then Charlie's first Valentine's and he is 8.5months old).

Isn't this the sweetest picture?

Don't ask me what is going on with Thomas' hair. But apparently Charlie thinks it is hilarious:) Everytime I try and comb Thomas' hair he has to take both of his hands and mess it up.

Well Charlie was bouncing along and started crying and Thomas ran off real quick and came back with Charlie's passy. Then he was off in a flash again and came back with his passy...I know it's not gone yet.

My little angel!!!!
6 comments:
I cannot wait to see them in a few weeks!!! They are so cute and so big!
I am bringing that one blue outfit I have that is Thomas'...remember?
I will email you with flight details this week!
Your boys are so precious! I am glad that you have them 22 months apart and love it. We will soon have the same!!! Your boys really are adorable.
I love the pictures of your boys. I had a great time at bunco. I can not wait for this week to work out on Monday,Wednesday, Friday, and then do lost on thursday. I am really starting to get sad. I cant help it. see you in the morning. RTS
I loved the pictures Amanda. Your boys really are handsome devils. We're excited to see you in a few weeks.
Hey you might get annoyed with Thomas' cow licks(sp?) but has great hair. He won't ever have to worry about balding.
That was interesting seeing the pictures of their first Valentines. They definitely look like brothers. For some reason that picture of Thomas with a pacifier looks SO MUCH like John Christopher to me. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment