Sunday, April 13, 2008

Catch Up Time Part 3-For SALE












It has been a long week. We had to pull up some floors, take out some walls, repaint 3 rooms and a bathroom but our house is officially on the market. Our realtor Jon Moultrie came over on Saturday. We did some paperwork, took some pictures, and then he hammered the sign into our yard. So Matt has been calling me the Nazi of the house b/c I want everything to be perfect. So here are some pictures of our first house. These pictures are mainly for me and my scrapbook. I still need to take some pictures of the boys room and upload them. Our room and our bathroom were repainted tan. As well as the dining room and living room.

8 comments:

Carrey said...

Amanda your house looks great!! I hope you get a contract on it soon. Good luck keeping it in show condition with two little boys!!

jennifer said...

You guys have been so busy...your house looks great i bet it will go fast. Your boys are so cute!!

Blessed said...

I have to come over!!! I didn't even recognize some of the rooms. You HAVE been BUSY!!!! WOW! Please let me know if you need anything during this busy time.

Kristin said...

WOW! Your house doesn't even look the same. I'm glad you were able to get everything done. I hope your house sells soon! Good luck!

Julie said...

Wow Amanda! You have been really busy! Your house looks perfect! I love all the new colors! It is so exciting when people come in to look at it. I hope it sells really fast. Keep us updated!

Holly said...

I love your house Amanda! It looks great! I'm sad we never got to come visit it while you were in Memphis. I am so looking forward to your family moving up here. I just can't wait! Good luck with the housing market! I know how hard it is to live in a "staged" home.

lauren said...

It looks so beautiful...so you! Glad to see all of your updates! Love u!

Vail said...

Wow Amanda! Your house looks awsome!! I know you are sad to leave but also getting so excited to move on to a new advventure:) If it doesn't sell really quickly it'll be the realtor's fault cause you've definitely done your part!!

You guys have a great family. The boys are soooo cute!
Love to all,
Aunt Vail