Thursday, July 31, 2008

William Thomas Neely now Three Years Old!

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!! Looks like he had a lot of fun.:) Can you believe he is three? I can't believe Vail is and yes I made the fish cake. It was pretty easy and fun. Thanks for the new video.

Blessed said...

Oh, Amanda. This video is so cute! I can't believe Thomas is 3! It was just yesterday that I came up to the hospital to see him! It makes me a little sad though because I have been at the past 2 bday parties! :(

I miss you so! Talk to you soon!

Amy S. said...

A message from Ava: Happy Birthday to you, Thomas! You're my best friend.

Ashley said...

Lydia sang happy birthday along with the video...I teared up- so sad to miss his party- I know we are both happy with our moves- but Memphis was really a special time and place! Happy Bday Thomas!