Monday, June 29, 2009

Animal Kingdom

It's A Bugs Life in the Tree of Life 3D show. It scared Thomas and Charlie a little. We would just take off the glasses and it helped.

This is a new roller coaster ride at Animal Kingdom. We took turns watching the boys so we could go and ride it. It was FUN.


Us being silly.


The Dino ride was another hit with the boys!



I didn't take as many pictures here as I did at Magic Kingdom. I think it was b/c we felt rushed to do everything that I didn't really think about my camera. I would probably have not taken the boys to Animal Kingdom and back to Magic Kingdom b/c there was more for them there (for their age). Matt and I were able to go to MGM Studios...didn't take any pics:( But we were able to ride our favorite rides...The Aerosmith roller coaster and Tower of Terror. It was a blast but we were definitely tired and worn out.

0 comments: