Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friends!

My friend Randi and her son Parker (Thomas' best bud) came to visit us a few weeks back!

We had the best time together! Matt was the best and watched the boys so Randi and I could go run around and shop, go out to eat, and watch a movie. Randi also was giving me great ideas for decorating my basement, which is in the works, but I'm going to have her help me finish next time she comes up.

We took the boys (just Parker and Thomas) on a mommy and son swim date. It was so fun to see them actually playing together. Last summer their were definitely more arguments, but this year they really enjoyed each other.






We had so much fun! It was so sad to see them go, but luckily we are planning more trips this year to see each other!!!




1 comments:

Blessed said...

Awww...so glad she was able to come. You guys are cute. I want to go to that water park when I come...