I took Thomas to the doctor today for his 9 month check up. He won't officially be 9 months for 2 more days. Seriously where does the time go? The doctor checked him out and said that he is in the 90 percentile for height and the 75 percentile for weight and head size. The doc asked about him sleeping through the night. I said he normally does but the last three nights he has been waking up around 2:30 screaming his head off. The doc then informed me that he has not one, not two, not three, but FOUR teeth coming in on top and that is why he is screaming. I felt like the worse mother in the world. I even got mad at Thomas last night and told him, as I put the passy back in his mouth, that this was ridiculous and to cut it out. I had no idea he was cutting four teeth. You would of thought that Matt would've picked up on that. I mean Thomas already has two bottom teeth so we should've seen this coming. So the doc said give him tylenol before bed time and when ever needed during the day (every 4 hrs). What a day!
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
awww...poor baby! that's funny b/c i would probably overlook the exact same thing!
i can't believe how old he is! it seems like just yesterday he was a newborn! glad u figured out the problem. sorry i missed your call. my mother-in-law is here until monday. i'll call u after she leaves. have a great weekend!
Post a Comment