Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Not enough ROOM!!

Recently I have started to put away toys and what not of Thomas' that he does not use anymore..swing, bouncer, car seat, clothing, etc. Unfortunately I don't have any ROOM to store all this junk in. Right now it has found a comfy spot in our livingroom (that we don't use) next to the front door (that we rarely use). I feel like that room has pretty much become a crapholder. I just don't know what to do with it all. I don't want to get rid of it b/c of future children using it. So I'm in a pickle.

On another note Matt and I just finished cleaning out our flower bed. For those of you who know me really well I absolutely HATE bugs! And this is what attacked me while I was slaving away: spiders, crickets, white little creepy things, ants, rollie pollies (don't mind them so much), wasps, bees, slugs, worms, and beetles. So I'm trying to be a good wife and get my hands dirty out there. I lasted longer than I even expected about 1 1/2 hrs. Which sounds good but Matt spent the last two days out there from 10-4. So it doesn't even compare. We (meaning Matt) planted some Pink Crapemyrtles in our flower bed and a rose bush and then laid mulch down. All in all it looks pretty good. I wish I had a before picture but when they started blooming I will post a pic. In the mean time you will just have to wait:)

1 comments:

lauren said...

I love crapemyrtles. I can't wait to see! I would have given up a lot sooner if I saw half of the insects you did. I can't believe it's already time for you to put up baby stuff!