My friend Carrie loaned me this blue tub since it was filled with our Luau decorations. I finally put the decorations away but Thomas found use for this blue tub. It is his favorite new toy. He loves to be in it, bang on it, drag it...you name it. I might have to buy one soon. It is nice entertainment...for Thomas too!




Monday, July 24, 2006
The Blue Tub
Posted by Amanda's News at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
TOO CUTE! I was just thinking how cute that bucket would be in my baby's room whether it be boy or girl. I love turquoise. I could fill it with toys or stuffed animals. But, how can I possibly take it from Thomas?
See ya in a little while.
Carrie
Those pictures are adorable! He seems like he has such a cute personality...just like his mama! He will probably be very creative, finding so many ways to have fun with a blue tub.
Post a Comment