






It seems like just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital. Man I can't believe he is already one. It went by so quick. We made a slideshow from birth until now. Matt said I had to limit 5-7pics for each month of his life. That was extremely hard to do since he is just so darn cute! Matt made the slideshow along with some music and we had that playing at his birthday party. He had an early birthday surprise from his friend Parker who brought over a cake from them to share since Parker was going out of town. So I am posting pictures of that and of his actual birthday celebration.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Thomas Turns ONE
Posted by Amanda's News at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh I've been waiting to see these pictures since someone commented about his bday coming up! He is such an adorable & happy boy!! I can't believe its been a year! Happy Birthday, Thomas!
I cannot believe it has been a year! That is crazy. It seeems like yesterday you were coming over to our apartment pool to give your preganant body a break in the heat! You are an awesome mom and you have done such a great job with him! Love you!
Those are the cutest pictures!! I can't believe he is 1 already! Happy Belated Birthday, Thomas! He is such a handsome little cutie and is going to be fightin' off the girls one day.
Post a Comment