I know most of you are going to be like where does she get the time to do this and how lazy can she be, but in my defense this has been over a period of time (meaning years), and once you start a season you can't stop. So here are all the different t.v. shows (seasons) I have watched and what I think of them. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being awful and 10 being awesome) I would rate these anywhere from an 8 to a 10.
1. Band of Brothers- Good war series, humorous at times, can be a tear jerker. I recommend watching this during the winter months.
2. Alias-Kick butt and action packed gov't agent theme (I secretly want to be Sydney Bristow), great to watch with a group
3. Felicity- college drama, good girl time flick
4. Gilmore Girls-family type show, very funny and sarcastic humor, (guys would even like this), wouldn't mind actually owning all of the seasons
5. Smallville-(science/fiction)different take on Superman when he was in HighSchool (super hot Clark) lots of superhero type stuff with flare, boyfriend/girlfriend drama, mostly a feel good show
So if you have time on your hands and are wondering what should I start renting b/c nothing good is out anymore, well just pick from the five above and you won't be sorry. Tell me if you have any favorite shows that are worth renting.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
All the Seasons and Their Ratings
Posted by Amanda's News at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
nice work! i appreciate the break down of those series. i don't watch any of them (except felicity--loved it!) but hear they are great. i would LOVE to rent band of brothers and alias...i've also heard 24 is good, i would like to rent that sometime as well.
I haven't watched any of these either, and I watch a lot of shows! I HIGHLY recommend 24. It's probably the best ever. You won't be able to go to bed if you rent it. I want to rent Alias sometime. You make me laugh with your lists!
If you like 24 then you will most defintely like Alias. I'm here to entertain:)
If you like 24 then you will most defintely like Alias. I'm here to entertain:)
What about Grey's Anatomy?
It's my favorite~I can't wait for September!
Carrie
Definetely add Grey's in there! I bought a bootleg copy of season 2 off EBay if anyone wants to borrow. I also love 24 and Lost. Alias is off course my favorite all time show starring my secret girl crush Jennifer Garner.
I miss you and will call soon!
grey's anatomy is the BEST! hands down!!!
Julie- I need to watch Lost...good one. I didn't add Grey's Anatomy b/c I already watch that!
Alias is by far my favorite! I am an Alias fan as well but, when Vaghn left the scene...so did I!
Post a Comment