For all you HU alumni are you guys going back for Homecoming? I think it would be great if we all decided to get together either then or Spring Sing. Since most of us are so scattered now and we probably won't see each other if we don't make an excuse to meet then why not start this year and go back to college. Let me know what you guys think. Obviously for the non-bloggers we will have to contact via email or phone.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
hmmm...i don't know...a lot of it will depend on aTm football. when is it? i will think about it.
Homecoming is October 26-28th. Suz-pleeezzz come it would be fun to see you. The musical this year is Fiddler on The Roof if that adds any incentive:)
Absolutely, I'm there!!! I can't wait! I miss HU in the fall soooo much. I'm all for a reunion!
Suzanne, PLEEEAAAASSSEEE go!!
Hey Amanda! I enjoy reading your blog! I miss you tons! Anyways, about homecoming...I don't think I can drive to AR with 4 kids!! Jeff works on the weekends, so that's out of the question. I'm going to email you shortly and send pics of my kiddos...I miss you !
Marcy
Amanda, your baby boy is darling! It's so fun to catch up with old friends and see what's going on. I didn't realize that you and Matt were in Memphis. Brent and I have been here since Jan '04. We're also planning on going to homecoming and would love to see you and Matt again...and Thomas! I'd love for you to give me a call sometime. Maybe we could do lunch one day. 828-9266 Hope to see you at Homecoming. -Rachael(Goad)Smith
Post a Comment