


I wake up this morning and go into Thomas' room to get him out of the crib and I find that he is covered head to toe with tiny red dots...literally. So I'm racking my brain trying to think of what he ate yesterday to see if he is allergic to something. He does have a fever (101), but he has had one for a couple of days b/c his molars are coming in. I call the doc's office and talk to a pediatric nurse and she says that it is a viral rash and it is contagious since he is running a fever. The good news is that it doesn't seem to bother him, but the bad news is that we are stuck in the house for THREE days. I might go crazy. She ruled out allergic reaction since he has it all over his body.
I'm not sure if the photos show the rash but I think you can get the idea. Poor thing!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
A Tuesday Surprise
Posted by Amanda's News at 6:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
bless his heart!!!
he is still cute, even with a rash!!
we were stuck in the house for 3 days last week with ryan having a cold and a fever and I nearly went nuts.
so call me if you start to go crazy!
Poor guy! Hope he gets better soon! And that you don't go insane indoors!
poor, sweet, baby...guess you'll be catching up on all your blogs! ;) (i would go crazy too!)
Poor Thomas! He does look so cute, even with the dots! By the way, I meant to comment on your comment, but I'm so excited about who all is coming now!! We'll have to plan some fun things, like you said. We can talk about it when it gets a little closer. We're thinking about going up Thursday night so we can go to Chapel and walk around campus and maybe take pictures of James with the beautiful foliage. I can't wait!!
Post a Comment