Friday, August 25, 2006

Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks...






Thomas' first ball game! It was a lot of fun, although he really didn't watch the game. He was to busy being a flirt. We got tickets through Matt's school and it included all you could eat buffet (don't get to excited it was hot dogs). Anyway Matt showed off Thomas to all of his fellow peers. Which Thomas soaked in all of the attention. Here are some pics.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think I'd rather watch Thomas, too! He is a show stealer!

Julie said...

He is so cute! And it is so good to see Miss Lydia! She has gotten so big and is still so beautiful!

lauren said...

I can't get over how handsome he is!! He just gets cuter and cuter, and you...you look awesome! You look so tiny!! I'm getting so excited about seeing you at Homecoming!!!

Suzanne said...

absolutely adorable! looks like it was a lot of fun! i know daddy was proud of that little booger! ;)