I don't know what made me think of this story but everytime I remember it I just start laughing at myself. It was about 41/2 years ago shortly after Matt and I got married and we had just moved to Memphis. We moved here in the summer(very hot) and both of us didn't have jobs. We spent a lot of time just playing around that summer like tennis, jogging, etc. So one summer day I go into our bathroom (I remember being in a rush and not having time to take a shower) so I just wet a cloth down and wipe under my arms to kind of clean up before we head out. Move forward a couple of days. Matt and I start noticing an awful just plain disgusting smell coming from our bathroom. There was nothing out of place in the bathroom, it was in fact perfectly clean so what on earth could be making that foul smell? I mean we are sniffing (actually sniffing) all around the bathroom and finally we come to sniff the counter and.. WHOAH..step back! Well, come to find out Matt used that cloth (the one I used to wipe my nasty sweaty pits) to wipe down the bathroom sink/counter and now our counter smelled like B.O. It was disgusting. I don't think I have done the whole wipe down without taking a shower again. So I hope everyone is having a good laugh after reading that. If you would like to share your funny/humiliating story feel free.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Amanda, that is both disgusting and hilarious!
That story is hilarious, and that is part of why I love you! You are so funny! I think you know my most humiliating story. No, I'm NOT putting it on here! (HUF...getting locked out of the villa day)
That is sooo funny...disgusting but funny! I'm glad you blogged that! I'm trying to think of a humiliating story of myself but there are too many to mention!
keep blogging amanda! we miss your posts!!
I am rolling!
I just loved the pictures. Thomas is such a cutie:) The little peanut idea was cute. keep the pictures coming. Love mom
Post a Comment