Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Questionnaire

I totally copied this from my friend Julie's post, thanks Julie. I had to do it. I just love questionnaires.

1. Song that is stuck in your head right now...

2. Three things you would grab from your house if there was a fire...

3. Item that always makes you fall off the diet wagon...

4. Best birthday you ever had...

5. Season premiere you are most excited about...

6. Your most OCD - type habit...

7. Something you already know you want for Christmas...

8. Finish this sentence, "I feel strongly about..."

9. Family tradition you have already started...

7 comments:

Amanda's News said...

1. Shakira-Hips don't lie (aerobics class)
2. Besides Thomas and Remmy then I would say jewelry case, photo albums, and purse
3. Ice Cream
4. 20th b-day spent in Italy with 3 good friends.
5.Grey's and Gilmore Girls
6. closet organize by color and seasons
7. tennis shoes
8. locking up evil people (child molesters)
9. sitting at the dinner table everynight as a family (no t.v.)

lauren said...

Aww, I wish we could go back to that bday!! Here's mine...

1. a made up song i was just singing to james "a goochy goochy goo" to the tune of "a farmer in the dell".
2. If there was a fire right now, I'd grab James, my wedding album, albums of james, and video camera (james each week since birth)
3. girl scout cookies
4. my 22nd birthday, my first birthday we were married
5. the office
6. when i clean, i'm obsessive about it being sparkly and perfect
7. a scanner
8. abortion from day 1 is murder
9. (same as yours)having a family dinner together everynight

Suzanne said...

1. John Mayer - Waiting on the World
2. (Besides Joe and Shiloh) - my wedding album & all my pictures, home videos, & box of all our important documents/passports, etc.
3. chips & salsa/queso @ a Mexican restaurant or something sweet
4. hmmm..all of them are great (lame answer, but true) i LOVE birthdays!!
5. Grey's!, the Office!
6. cleaning the pots & pans WHILE i cook
7. a video camera
8. I feel strongly about child molesters/abusers of any sort..absolutely NO pity or tolerance for them
9. well, joe and i have two traditions: 1) we kiss each other good-bye everyday when one of us leaves the other/ 2) (this one is funny) i don't know why, but everytime we go to see a movie in the theater, joe and i french kiss for like a second as soon as the lights go down--just for fun (like teenagers)!

Anonymous said...

1.Don't wanna close my eyes - Aerosmith
2.family photos, wallet, and favorite jeans
3.Starbucks white chocolate mocha
4.surprise party at Harding
5.The Office
6.getting every last bit of poop when changing my kids diapers.
7.MP3 player
8.the plan B "morning after" pill (I am against it)
9. famly devotional before kids go to bed

aWare said...

"You drive me CRazy" (just finished getting on a student who does NOTHING!)
2. Harrison's pictures, wedding album, camera
3. Abuelos queso, chocolate chip cookies,
4.25(was falling in love with Chad at the time, he spoiled me),
5. Grey's Anatamy(who's not)
6. kitchen counters disinfected
7. video camera, more salad plate(that is so sad)
8. teaching kids how to become better readers
9. Saturday morning breakfast
that was fun!

aWare said...

PS. reading all of those passions....so with you all! So interesting!

Kimberly said...

1. "Streetcorner Symphony"-Rob Thomas (the song on the commercial for the Grey's Anatomy premiere)
2. All family members of course (Adam, Adalie, Elvis, & Prissy), red file with all of our important papers, wedding album, (shamelessly admiting) Adalie's pretty dresses, kitchen aid mixer, grandmother's quilt. I've had to gather these things a few times before when we evacuate for hurricanes. I should just get a big plastic tub and put them all in it and have it ready to go everytime.
3. Anything! I'm horrible at diets! But now that I've stopped breastfeeding I've got to get on one and seriously stick to it. I'll need major help!
4. 21st bday in Eureka Springs with my best girlfriends from college.
5. Grey's Anatomy of Course!
6. I wish I had some sort of OCD-I'm way to spastic to have any sense of order
7. New Nice Camera
8. Treasuring time with friends & family
9. Every Sat. morning Adam or I make biscuits & Gravy, & sausage or bacon. The puppies get the leftovers and they look forward to it, too. I'd like to start eating at the dinner table everynight now that we have a child.

This was fun, Amanda!