Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Time at Nana's




We headed to my mom's for the weekend. All in all it was a good road trip. Thomas did great considering he didn't feel good. On the way back home we counted at least 25 police cars out this was within 6hrs of driving and yes we actually did get pulled over. I promise you Matt has the worst luck when it comes to being pulled over. I tell him it is b/c his license plate is Ohio and that all the cops probably want to get him b/c he is a Yankee. Anyway we didn't get a ticket..luckily. Matt had is cruise set on 74 and the cop claimed we were going 83. Matt asked to see the radar gun and the cop said that he wasn't the one that clocked him it was the officer no the bridge above that did and he wasn't able to show us. Then Thomas started crying and he said well I don't really care just make sure you drive the speed limit. Here are some cute pics of Thomas and his Nana.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

sweet thomas! i'm so glad he is feeling better, bless his little heart. glad you guys got out of the ticket! (smart thinking, matt!)

aWare said...

Those pictures are precious, he is so happy! I love that Matt asked to see the gun...go Matt! Were you at church over here?

Amanda's News said...

Amanda-yes we went to early service and then to my mom's class. We looked for ya'll but didn't see you guys. Maybe next time we are up there we'll catch you. Of course you might have Harry by then.

Anonymous said...

man, I miss that boy. and his mamma.