


I didn't realize how much I must say the word "no" until I realized that is pretty much the only response that comes from Thomas' mouth. Thomas do you want your milk?Nooo (slightly drawn out to see how long he can say it while he is grinning) But what does he do, takes his milk and starts gulping it. Thomas, did you poo-poo? Noooo (knowing full well his diaper is loaded). It's not like he doesn't know the meaning of the word. We are in the grocery and he is sitting in the front of the cart hanging onto one of his toys. He drops it onto the floor. I pick it up and give it to him and tell him "no throwing _on the floor (while I point to the toy and the ground shaking my head no". He grabs his toy and dangles it over the cart acting like he will drop it at any second then starts giggling no no no and pulls it into his chest. He is a very sneaky little booger. He does have a few more words in his vocabulary: moo, duc (for duck), mama, dada, nana (for banana even though my mom thinks he is calling for her by name), milli (milk), dawg(dog), ruf (for ruff) and bibul (bible). He can be very humorous at times with all of his new found words. Walking all over the house saying moo-moo.
By the way his mode of transportation is not on all fours anymore he is now walking amongst us. Within like two weeks he has pretty much mastered this skill. It seems to have happened overnight....which might be why I'm saying "No" more frequently. Man, can he move now and constantly going for anything and everything and it all goes directly into his mouth. And boy, can he turn the water works on when he doesn't get his way. It doesn't last very long but he is good.
Friday, September 08, 2006
No...the word for everything
Posted by Amanda's News at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
look at that face!!! LOVE the cowboy hat...thomas is adorable, amanda!
I just love that little guy! He cracks me up already!! He is going to be a funny kid. I can't WAIT to see him at homecoming!! Last time I saw him (they only time) he was just a tiny baby! I still haven't seen the video of him walking, bc my computer doesn't like to play videos all of the time. That's so exciting, though! And I guess harder for you!
They grow too fast! He sounds like he has an adorable personality!
Post a Comment