Friday, October 20, 2006

FEAR FACTOR

What are you most afraid of......? I was struggling with what to write about. So I thought this might be fun.

1. Eating live worms or pig testicles?
2. Skydiving or being confined in a tight space (ex:coffin)?
3. crawling spiders or slimey snakes?
4. singing in public or dancing in public?
5. big fat roaches or teeny tiny mice?

See if you and fellow bloggers have the same fears in common:)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

fun!
1. live worms all gross and wiggling in your mouth! YUCK!
2. neither really, but i guess i'd say skydiving (i would LOVE to do it!)
3. spiders yuck!
4. singing a solo in public terrifies me
5. nasty roaches! (little mice are cute!)

i'm really paranoid scared of bees and getting stung (never have been), but i will jump up and cause a scene whenever a bee is buzzing close by!

lauren said...

1. pig testicles for sure!!
2. neither, but skydiving
3. SPIDERS!!!
4. neither, but solo
5. ROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I can't do bugs. I want to vomit thinking about roaches and spiders (and ants) FREAK me out!

Amanda's News said...

You guys are funny! I can't stand bugs either. However, I think I could step on a roach, but mice on the other hand (to messy to step on).
1. pig testicles
2. confined in small space
3. snakes
4. singing
5. mice