
Well, as you guys can see from the picture Thomas will be a big brother! More info to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
6 comments:
AHHH!! Congrats! That is awesome! When is the due date? June Baby? How fun!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
I want to know more, too! Fill us in!
And by the way-Thomas looks SO big!
I am so excited for y'all!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend and talk more! Thomas is going to be such a sweet and cute big brother!! I can't believe it!
neely number two??!!!! how exciting! fill us in on the details! yall have such a fun time this weekend!! wish so badly that i could go!
I really don't know much as of now. I haven't been to the doctor yet. I think I'm around 7-8weeks. So that would make it a June baby. I go to the doctor on Nov. 6th so I will let you know more then. I can tell you however that this baby is totally kicking my butt. I'm so sick, every 3 or so hours I either vomit, dry heeve, or think I'm going to vomit. Only twice was I sick with Thomas. So I'm thinking girl.
That is awesome Amanda! We are so happy for you. We are even more excited that we will be there soon to be filled in - we move in two and a half weeks! Lilly can't wait to meet Thomas.
Post a Comment