



We had a very wonderful and busy Christmas. We spend a week in FL with my dad. We took Thomas to the Zoo there and he was able to pet a baby alligator (on the tail). He absolutley loved seeing all the different animals. Then we came back home for a few days and spent Christmas in our own home (which was a first). My mom and my sisters spent Christmas with us. Thomas doesn't quite understand the whole Santa/Christmas thing but he loved getting all the new toys that his grandparents spoiled him with. Then we headed down to Gulf Shores for a family reunion on my mom's side. We were able to stay in this amazing beach condo/house that had four floors, and seven bedrooms, plus a pull out couch, also it came with an elevator (which was perfect for my grandpa who has trouble climbing stairs). The kitchen was a dream...it had two of everything....2 refrigerator, 2 dish washers, a huge table that fit most of the family around. I believe there were about 22 of us there. Then we came back home and have a few days of recooperating before Matt started back to school. Here are some pictures.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Christmas Fun
Posted by Amanda's News at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
very cool! what a fun holiday!! i missed your blogging! those pjs are too cute! how is your pregnancy going?? you look great! blue or pink???
I am so glad you updated. I've been checking it everyday. But, where are all the beach pics? Did you take Thomas to the beach? If so, I want to see pics!!!
Amanda,
I really miss you and your fun spirit! Remember when we had that food fight with Ryan and the other guys acroos the hall in our apartment? We took eggs and tampons...well, maybe I shouldn't put too many details in..I have so many fun memories of you! I am glad that your fam had a great Christmas...so please tell us...boy or girl???
Marcy
Amanda, I missed you!! I was about to call you and check in on you! I'm glad you had so many wonderful trips and a great Christmas! I bet you're glad to be home! I love your belly!! Thomas is a doll!!! He just gets cuter and cuter! I miss him!!
That looks like so much fun! I was beginning to wonder where you've been! Glad your back! Thomas looks so cute!
Suz and Marcy- We have an ultrasound in two weeks but we aren't going to find out the sex. I guess you girls will just have to wait until June to find out. Pregnancy is going great now! 18 weeks along so far and feeling good more energy and I'm on some medicine that has eliminated the constipation issue. Which pregnant or not anyone hates dealing with that.
Also Marcy that was so funny you mentioned the crazy apartment pranks I was just thinking about that the other day. What wonderful memories!!!
I love it! You guys look like you had so much fun and you look great! Hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment