Sunday, January 07, 2007

Beach Pictures

Thomas' first beach experience. He loved the sand!!! Hated the water it was way too cold!
Thomas playing with his second cousin Riley (Amber's little girl)
It was extremely windy at the beach...note the crazy hair.
One big happy family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot that you were all cousins! Thomas looks so cute squating in the sand!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad you put some beach pics on here. I talked to Ashley before she left for the beach, but had NO IDEA she was going with you. I totally forgot about you and Brad and the cousin thing! I bet yall had fun together! :)

See you tomorrow. I should be in bed, but I need your pillow thingy to sleep...

Anonymous said...

i forgot about all of your cousins as well! great pics and i love your scarf in that last one..very cute.

Kimberly said...

You can't even tell you are pregnant! I love these pictures! Did Thomas try to eat the sand?

Amanda's News said...

Suz- I got the scarf on sale at New York and Company for my mom for Christmas but come to find out she already had plenty so she gave it back to me. Score!

Kim- Thomas really didn't attempt to put the sand in his mouth which I was kind of surprised. He just loved to walk around in it with his bare feet. But as soon as his feet touched the cold water he ran away as fast as he could.

Anonymous said...

THat is one big family... I am not so sure about the happy part!;)