Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thomas and his new buddy Colt

Well, I had to add this first picture in b/c this is Thomas' new "mean" look he gives. Can you believe someone so cute can look this nasty???
This is my friend Carrie and her new baby Colt. He weighed 9lbs and 10oz when he entered this world! He is one week and a day in this picture.
Too cute! He loves his passy just like someone else I know:)
Most kissable cheeks!!
Thomas doesn't understand who this little guy is and why Ms. Carrie is holding him. And what made him cry???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Thomas is SO cute. I'm sure he entertains you guys all the time. We are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Love,
Amy

Blessed said...

Yeah! We made the blog!

It looks like I'm Britney Spears in this picture driving with my baby in my lap!

Let's do something again this week if possible. It's such nice weather and I love getting out of the house. We went to Sonic today and it was a treat just to be driven down the street!

lauren said...

That face is HILARIOUS! It makes me excited for when James will make "mean" faces! Ha! That newborn is adorable!

Julie said...

He is so cute! Especially in his blue sweater vest!

I just want to squeeze that little Colt!

Kimberly said...

What a fun play date! I'm sure Thomas will teach Colt all of his "tricks" soon enough! I love the pics of Colt, too! He is so cute and I'm proud of Carrie out of the house looking so pretty and showered in the first week after birth! I still don't get to do that on a regular basis!
And Thomas's mean face makes me laugh! I bet he doesn't have a mean bone in his body-he's too cute!

Suzanne said...

the mean face is cracking me up over here! SOOO funny! and sweet little colt is adorable.