Sunday, May 27, 2007

7 Random Things & Update

Okay, my sister-in-law Amy tagged me to post 7 random things about myself so....



7. I'm a picker! I pick at Thomas' ears, his nails, etc. If I'm scratching Matt's back I just end up picking (totally disgusting but I just can't help myself).



6. My favorite drink is a Cherry Lime Aid from Sonic (I can down a Rt.44 in like 5 minutes)



5. I can be pretty forward and blunt (not necessarily good or bad quality)



4. I do laundry (wash) every Thursday and fold on Friday's.



3. I can part my hair on both sides and every two days I have to switch b/c I like a change. I've been known to do other things to my hair as well.



2. I have anxiety issues if I have to speak in front of a large amount of people.





1. I'm a little anal about being on a schedule and having my own daily routines.





Update: Went to the doctor today and I am currently 3cm dilated and 70% effaced and baby's head has dropped. So we will see...crossing our fingers to go into labor on my own.
The picture on the top is me prego with Thomas (the day I went into labor). And the one on the bottom is me today (yes, I dyed my hair dark it is hard to tell now but it is a dark brown with red in it).

8 comments:

angie c said...

You look good, girl. I'm praying you'll go on your own. Either way, praying for a safe delivery. Can't wait to hear the news!

I'm cracking up (and throwing up) at your picking comment. You're hilarious.

Melissa Halford said...

Love the hair! Very cute and I like the dark on you. Hope your feeling as well as you can these last few days. Hang in there and get ready for that little girl!

lauren said...

how exciting!! you looks soooo cute, and i'm so glad you showed us these pics since i never saw it last time! you're in my thoughts and prayers, girl! i love you!

lauren said...

BTW, I hope you got my text message on your bday Friday! I would've emailed, but we left at 5 am that day from Dallas to travel to Florida. I was definitely thinking of you, though! I hope you had a great one!

Holly said...

Amanda,
You look great! I love the dark hair! Now I won't be the only Neely wife with dark locks. I hope you go into labor by yourself. Can't wait to see pictures and hold the new Neely. We are praying for you.

Love,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Amanda you look great. We are praying that you have a great labor and delivery and will be anxiously waiting to hear about the new Neely.

Kimberly said...

Love the pics and the dark hair! Do you feel like a different person? I can't wait to hear u have had the new baby and what it is!! We'll be pray'n for ya!

Amy S. said...

You...blunt...what??

I've already started praying for that little baby and that you have a healthy and quick delivery. Love you guys.