For those of you wondering about an earlier post on Matt's surgery it looks like he will have it done in December. Which I think is an answered prayer. They are hoping to schedule it at the very beginning of December (like within the first few days) and then we couldn't travel for at least 2 weeks (depending on if he is healing well) maybe 3 weeks. I still think we will be able to spend Christmas with his family. We just wouldn't get to stay as long this trip. So anyway that is a big relief to me and not having to worry about him going through surgery next month.
Here is a recent picture of Matt. He decided to grow a goatee and has had it now for 2 weeks. I will tell you I HATE facial hair. I love a smooth face. Plus Matt does look a little scary. Especially when he is not smiling. So he said he would shave it off before baby 2 gets here.
Here is a recent picture of Matt. He decided to grow a goatee and has had it now for 2 weeks. I will tell you I HATE facial hair. I love a smooth face. Plus Matt does look a little scary. Especially when he is not smiling. So he said he would shave it off before baby 2 gets here.







8 comments:
Amanda, I didn't know your husband was Arabic. Man, Matt looks different in those pictures. He has lost some weight.
So glad the surgery dates worked out!! Love you guys, Amy
I didn't know you were married to Borat! Very Nice!
That doesn't even look like him!! I still picture him with longer, curly hair, and NO facial hair! I like when Josh grows his out, but I'm always very ready for him to shave it off so I can stop getting an irritated face. I'm so glad Matt's surgery is not going to be this summer! Such a blessing!
he is pretty scary looking. shave that stuff off boy. hurry up and have that baby amanda.
OK tell Matt to shave please....... Has he seen these picture that you have posted?? What would Nana say if she saw him. That would be too funny to her her reaction.
Hope you are doing well these last few weeks.
sooooo glad matt's surgery will be later!! what a blessing! how are you feeling?? i've been going crazy without internet the past couple of days wondering if you went into labor!
oh and matt..pleeeease shave!
Is that one of the 911 hijackers?
Post a Comment