Monday, June 04, 2007

Old News, New News





Well some of you may have heard, but if not then I'm happy to announce that Charles (Charlie)Adam Neely was born Friday, June 1st at 2:08. He weighed 8lbs and was 20 1/2 inches long. Here are some pictures.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Charlie is beautiful. I am so excited for you and can not wait to talk to you. I hope that you are doing well. You look great. How does Thomas like him. I will talk to you soon. We love you.

elizabeth said...

He is a doll! I was telling Lauren how excited I am for you. I have LOVED having two little boys. Mine are two years apart and each other's best friends. My best punishment for them is to separate them! I never knew how much fun two little boys could be! Just remember, if Princess Diana could do it, so can you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair! He is precious!

Blessed said...

I just love him! I know I already saw him in person, but he looks even more like you in these pictures than he did the other day! I think he looks JUST like you! :) What a cutie!

I can't wait for him and Colt to play together someday.

Love you! I'll come visit you this week whenever you feel like company.

Suzanne said...

awwwww!! sweet baby charlie!! SO excited for you! and look at that beautiful blonde hair! (it at least looks that way in the pics)...hope mom is doing well and thomas is loving his new baby bro! when you get a chance, let us know how the labor/birth went..i know i was praying for you like crazy!

Julie said...

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y some pictures!!!!!!

He is so beautiful. I can't believe you are a mommy of 2!

TexasNeals said...

Amanda, congrats!!!! He is such a beautiful boy!!!! He's just perfect:) So happy for you guys.
Stacey

Kimberly said...

Welcome to the world Charlie!!! I'm so glad you put some pics up, I was dying to see him! He is precious and I'm so happy for you guys! Hope you are doing good, mama!!

Kristin said...

Look at that blonde hair! Did Thomas have that blonde of hair when he was born? How does Thomas like having Charlie around? Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! He's here! He looks just like you! If someone showed me a picture of Charlie and asked whose baby it was, I'd say, "That's Amanda Snider right there!"
I'm so happy for you. And he shares my birthday..It's a special day!
Marcy

aWare said...

They are some beautiful boys! That blonde hair is adorable. I absolutely LOVE the name Charlie. It is on the top of our list for favorite boy names! We are glad Harry's buddy will have that cool name!

lauren said...

He is precious!!!!!! I love him already, and I just wish I could hold him!! He is such a beautiful newborn, but I knew he would be! I love that he looks similar to Thomas! I've been thinking about you non-stop and hoping all is going well.

Leslie J said...

what a champion newborn. You predicted boy, right, Amanda? First place.

angie c said...

Ohhhh, sweet baby. I want to squeeze him! I'm so glad you posted a picture. More more more!

Congratulations. How was delivering an 8 pounder?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Matt and Amanda! He's beautiful (of course) and we can't wait to meet him in person!

Love,
Lesley, Stephen and Brian

Carrey said...

He is beautiful!!!! I hope you are feeling good and Thomas is likes his new baby brother. Post more when you get a chance.

Amy S. said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Charlie is precious. I can't wait to see him in person. I love the blonde, fuzzy hair. I'm sure it was worth the wait to find out what you were having. I was so excited about getting that phone call! Love you guys.

Holly said...

So precious! We all love the pictures, and we especially love the blonde hair. He is beautiful! We know you both must be so proud. Congratulations and love!

Brett, Holly, and the girls

Melissa Halford said...

We can't wait for you to be able to come home for a visit so we can see that little guy. He is precious and like everyone else...lovin' all that blonde hair! Congrats from the Halford gang!

Jesse Faris said...

He is precious! We were sad not to be in town to visit, but we will have to come see you all soon! I think having a "Charlie" is PERFECT for you!