Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Precious Pictures

While visiting my mom we had some pictures taken of the boys! I think they turned out pretty good. It was hard to get both of them smiling at the same time, but for a 2 year old and a 2 month old I can't complain.








11 comments:

Carrey said...

Those are some great pictures!! It is so cute that they are wearing the same outfits. You have 2 very sweet little boys!! I wish I could see them more often.

lauren said...

Charlie is the exact replica of you in the male form! :) These pictures are awesome!! They look professional! I'm about to get Elizabeth to take some pictures of James that hopefully will look professional for his 15 month pictures. Hope all is well! Love you and the boys!

Blessed said...

Great pics! I love the black and white one of them in the matching outfits! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! You are very blessed to have two precious little boys.

Amy S. said...

Wow!! Thomas is looking so much like Matt and Charlie so much like you.
The pictures are precious. I love the one of Thomas with his legs hanging out of the wagon. And the one of Charlie smiling.

Anonymous said...

I see Snider all over those boys.

I always KNEW you would have beautiful children.

HEY...You have 2 little boys and I have 2 little girls...wanna be related? haha

Marcy

Drew Custer said...

Amanda,
I don't know if you remember me or not but we sat beside each other in some class our first year at Harding. I was blog surfing and came across your blog. I check it from time to time but I am terrible about leaving comments. I always enjoy your posts. You have two very cute little boys.
Jamie Custer

the robertsons said...

Those pictures are adorable! You guys have the cutest kids!

Kimberly said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Your boys are absolutely adorable!!! YOu should send these in to a cutest baby contest!!!

Julie said...

Charlie looks so much like you-He's precious!

Swiss Family Dunbar said...

Your kids are precious! Congrats on the birth of another cute baby boy! It looks like Thomas is a sweet big brother. We found a chruch that we really like and we are beginning to feel settled but we miss the Bridgebuilders class!!!