So Thomas got back from FL last Wednesday and we couldn't be happier to see our little man. I mean he was only gone a week and yet so much had changed...maybe exaggerating a bit. He use to call us mama and dada, but on once we got to the airport he says, Hi Mom, Hi Dad. Whoa, what happened? Anyway we were only home a day and then we left on Friday to visit my mom in Arkansas. Matt is back in school so he only got to see Thomas for two nights before we left. I know he is enjoying so R&R since we've been gone. Better enjoy it while it last:) It is so nice to get a little extra help during the day/night. We have been going to the park and the pool everyday since we've been here. I'll have to down load pictures when I get back home. We head back home on Thursday and mom is coming with me to celebrate Thomas turning two on Sunday. We are having a party for him at the park and have invited some family and friends to join us.
Here is the latest on Charlie. Charlie turned 7 weeks last Friday. And the past 3 weeks have been really difficult. We didn't know what happened to our perfect little baby that would fall asleep so easily and just seemed so laid back. Over the past 2-3 weeks he has stopped cooperating as he should. He hasn't been sleeping good at all. I called Matt yesterday and was on the verge of tears b/c I was so frustrated with him. But thankfully a miracle happened last night. I fed Charlie at 10:45 and went to bed around 11:30 and Charlie didn't wake up until 7:00 this morning!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah:) And I'm sure he would of slept a little longer but I had to wake him up b/c my boobs were killing me. So I'm crossing my fingers that our nights will start improving. As for the acid reflux I'm going to ask the doctor b/c over the past few weeks he seems to be spitting up a large amount. I go through about 5-7 burp cloths a day (pretty much one for each feeding). I mean not just a little spit up, pretty much the whole burp cloth is wet. I take both of them to the doctor in a couple of weeks for Thomas 2 year check up and Charlie's 2 month check up. So I guess until then (when I can ask about the whole spitting up issue) I will just be doing A LOT of laundry.
Monday, July 23, 2007
UPDATE
Posted by Amanda's News at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I'm glad your "little man" had a good time in Florida. That's cute that he called you "Mom" and "Dad" when he got off the plane.
I hope you have a great time with your mom. Isn't it great to not have to cook and clean??
ITs amazing how fast they grow! I Can't believe Charlie is already 7 weeks old!
Hope you get some sleep soon! There is a good reason that sleep deprevation is used as a torture tactic in times of war. Its absolutely dreadful and I hope you get more nights like that soon!
hey chica...glad your little man is back! hope you are doing well! i read your blog all the time, even though i dont comment alot! love you!!
Post a Comment