We are having fun spending some one on one time with Charlie. We have had a rough couple of days b/c on Tuesday when I went to the doctor my sister had to give him a bottle of formula. I wasn't expecting to be at the doctor's that long but ended up that they had to do an ultrasound to see if I had any placenta left in me. Luckily, no I didn't but the ultrasound lady told me she thought I was ovulating.... so be careful (you bet I will). And then on Wednesday we gave him a bottle of formula just for the 6:00 feeding to kind of give me a rest. Well formula does not sit well with him. He had the worst gas and was spitting up like crazy. He didn't sleep well and just cried in pain and curled his little legs up. I think now it is out of his system and it's back to the breast full time for now. He has been so good today and I hope it continues throughout the night:)
Friday, July 13, 2007
Cutest Dimple
Posted by Amanda's News at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!!! He is looking more and more different from Thomas every day. I think he looks exactly like you. Both of them are such cuties!
Oh my goodness, he's changed so much this week!! He's soooooo adorable!!!! Seriously, melting my heart right now! We had some couples over tonight, and they saw his picture on my fridge and said what a cute baby he was (and announcement). I agreed! Sorry he had a rough day, but glad he's back to normal. I LOVE the dimple!
oh he is so cute! i love the dimple and half smile pic! he looks so much like you! how fun to have a little matt and amanda! thanks for the update! hope little charlie gets to feeling better.
Charlie is adorable. He does look like you Amanda. I hope Thomas is having fun in Florida. It is hard to let them go the first time. It gets easier!(I think, I still cry when my girls leave). I love the dimple!!!
He is one pretty baby!
Amanda, he's so adorable! I'm beginning to think he looks nothing like Thomas. I don't know. What do you think??
Amanda, little Charlie is so cute! Love the dimple!
He is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! That dimple is killer! I better go lock up Adalie right now because that boy is TROUBLE!!
He looks so old already! Has it really been 6 weeks? Glad to hear things are going good and that you are getting some specail 1 on 1 time with Charlie while Thomas is away.
He has really changed a lot in the last 6 weeks. I agree with everyone else how much he looks like you. It is amazing how fast they change. Take care.
Mom (Nana)One cute baby. It must be the genes. He has changed so much since I have seen him. Can't wait for friday to see you all in the flesh. Nana is ready to read that one more book.
Those are some cute overalls Charlie's got on!
Post a Comment