First of all a BIG THANKS to Lauren for making my blogger system up to date and helping me with the lilypie ticker!!! This allowed me to do one for Charlie. But as you can see if you scroll to the very bottom there it is. Well when I tried to post Charlie's for some reason it put it there and not under Thomas'. This whole thing is so frustrating! Computers drive me crazy!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I'm glad you finally figured it out, but where did all of your links go? I always used your link to get to Suzanne's blog. (don't ask me why I never saved it under my favorites :) These blog things seem to be way over my head. I don't know if I will ever talk myself into starting one. Have a good trip!
Yeah, where did your friends go?!?! That's how I get to my own blog everyday. I know, crazy. But, for some reason, yours is saved on my computer, and I have to type my whole address in, so I just get to mine through yours. And, I love reading Suzann'es too!
I'm trying to fix her links for her while she's out of town. Would you mind leaving your blogsite on a comment if you know yours was a link? Thanks!
I so need to update my profile picture but when I first set it up I ended up having Lauren do mine as well because I"m soo not tech savy either!
hey I tried to do a little more on my blog. I dont know how to put you as a blog friend on my blog so if you know how then put me on yours. miss ya!
Post a Comment