I'm trying to figure out how to put Thomas' and Charlie's lilypie.com ticker thing on my blog and can't seem to do it. Someone who has done it on their blog please help me! And I will have to have clear instructions b/c I'm not that computer savy.
Thanks.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Amanda,
After you make the ticker on lilypie.com it should give you an HTML code. You copy and paste that. Then go into where you have your blog and under the "template" tab you want to add and arrange page elements. Then on the side you just click to add a new page element. It should bring up a new window with lots of options. Select the one that says HTML/JavaScript. Then you just paste in the HTML code in the content area.
The problem with mine was that the ticker was too long to be on the side. So once I had added the ticker I just dragged it to the area above my blog posts.
Hope this made sense and helps.
Okay, I got to the "template" tab. But I don't see add and arrange page elements. All I see under the template tab is Edit HTML, Pick New, Customize Design, and AdSense. Unless I need to do something to get add and arrange page elements on my blog...then I don't see it.
I already created the lilypie tickers.
under the template tab their should be a page element tab. you want to click on that and then click add a page element. next click on the html/javascript. then paste your ticker (that you copied of the lilypie page) into the content area. click save changes. then you can move it around, put it in your header or down below. wherever you want. i had to get brian to help me do mine. pretty non self explanatory.
jen
Post a Comment