Thursday, August 23, 2007

Busy Bees

My Nana and Grandpa with their great grandchildren. Lydia, Thomas, Riley, Charlie, and Jancey.
AS you can see Thomas loves to lay in Charlie's swing. Even if he does out weigh the limit. The swing is now in Charlie's room with the door shut.
Thomas found Matt's gardening gloves and put them on. He just loves to be outside and loves to help. Not sure how much help he is, but it's the thought and the cute pictures that count.
Nana at storytime with the great grandkiddos. Thomas was struggling that day. Many temper tantrums were displayed for all to see. And I prayed to the Lord for patience:)
My grandpa holding Charlie. Charlie is smiling up at him.



We have been super busy around here. My nana and grandpa came for a visit and stayed with us for five days and then my good friend Julie and her son, Ryan, came and stayed with us for three days. It was so good to catch up and visit. Julie is the type of friend that no matter how long it has been since you've seen her you can pick right back up and talk like no time has passed at all.





I took Thomas to the doctor today b/c he has had a cough for two weeks. Diagnosis: beginning of an ear infection. Thomas really does love his baby brother. Story: I put Charlie in the bouncer and two seconds later I hear Thomas say, "look at me, mama". I turn around and Thomas is laying on top of Charlie on the bouncer with his head beside Charlie's. Charlie it just sitting there without a care in the world. I think I scared Thomas b/c I told him quickly and loudly to get off him and that he is not allowed to lay on Charlie. I then had to explain to Thomas (b/c of tears rolling down his cheek) that Charlie is small and could get hurt.





Charlie is doing great! He takes a pacifer but also has found his thumb. Mainly b/c I won't go in and stick the passy back in his mouth everytime it falls out. I did that with Thomas and learned from that experience.

1 comments:

Amy S. said...

I tried to check out that bible verse video but for some reason it wouldn't come up.

Charlie is adorable!! I wish I could see him so bad. And that picture of Thomas in the overalls wearing Matt's gloves reminds me so much of Matt as a little boy. You sure do have some cute little boys!