"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
I want a big Thomas kiss! He really is one of the cutest kids ever. That was hilarious when he burped!!
How cute is Thomas!! It makes me really want to see him. I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas.
Just precious, Thomas! I love your little voice. How sweet.
Oh I love him! That is the sweetest video! His Papa & Gran are soo lucky to get such a special message from Thomas!
So sweet. LOVE it. Girl, teach me how to do a video.
He is so cute and sweet! He looks and sounds so little there. I also thought the burp was hilarious!
Precious! We had fun last night...Lyd really loves Thomas.
So cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten. The burp was classic!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I want a big Thomas kiss! He really is one of the cutest kids ever. That was hilarious when he burped!!
How cute is Thomas!! It makes me really want to see him. I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas.
Just precious, Thomas! I love your little voice. How sweet.
Oh I love him! That is the sweetest video! His Papa & Gran are soo lucky to get such a special message from Thomas!
So sweet. LOVE it. Girl, teach me how to do a video.
He is so cute and sweet! He looks and sounds so little there. I also thought the burp was hilarious!
Precious! We had fun last night...Lyd really loves Thomas.
So cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten. The burp was classic!
Post a Comment