Here is a run down of our Ohio trip. Matt and I met with two dentists and their wives for lunch. The two dentists run a practice together and are interested in adding another partner to their group. We went on a tour of their practice and I was very much impressed. The office is only two years old and is very up to date. The lunch went great and they seem like really nice people. Matt also went to check out a GPR program. It is in Dayton at the hospital and he would be a resident there for one year if he got in. They take 8 dentists a year. Mainly it helps tone dentists skills, speed up their work and make s them a little more confident as a dentist. It sounds like a great program and if he got in then that definitely would be our top choice. Another option would be to start his own practice. So we have a few possibilities out there. I know we would enjoy living by family and having Thomas and Charlie grow up with their cousins would be great! We are extremely blessed by our family and how close we are to all of them. It will make moving up north so much easier. Of course leaving my sisters will be extremely hard for us and them.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Ohio Trip
So anyone who knows me then knows that I'm a huge planner. I mean when we first bought this house we have now, we closed in May and I promise you I had our apartment packed up by March. That is just how I am. So knowing we are probably moving after Matt graduates in May I am already starting to "think" packing. No, I haven't gotten the boxes out yet. But once we know for sure what we are doing don't put it past me. I have already gotten siked about decorating a new house and having more space!
Anyway, that is the latest. Here are some pictures of Thomas and Charlie with their cousin Norah. And one of Thomas and Grandma by a firetruck. We happened to pull up to a gas station and a Firetruck was filling up and they let Thomas get in the front seat of the truck. It was really fun.
Posted by Amanda's News at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
I will pray for you as your family has a big decision ahead of you.
You...a planner?? What?? :)
I'm so excited for you and Matt that Dental school is almost over and you get to start planning ahead now. Moving time will be here before you know it. Better start packing!!
Wow! It's been awhile since I've talked to you guys. Looks like life is going well for you all. Things are good with us. We're in Little Rock with a 3-month old named Benson. You have a beautiful family!
I bet you will be so glad when all of these big decisions are made. Matt is going to make a great DDS!! Don't worry Amanda I am a planner and organizer too!!
Cute pics.
Boo hoo on the moving. :( I don't want you to. So sad.
We're sorry about you having to leave your good friends down there BUT WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT YOU MOVING UP HERE....I WISH IT WERE TOMORROW!!! Hope the kids are feeling better too.....I guess I was a little off on 100.8....I forgot to tell Beth about the POINT. She was scared to death!!--Funny!!!
I cant read your blog anymore if you are going to write about stuff like this!!!!! I would love to lie and say I am happy for you but as of right now all I can think about is me and what all this means for me!! :) If anyone reading this thinks what a selfish girl then you are right on target with this one. I am selfish when it comes to friends like this!!!!!
Amanda,
I'm so excited that we are going to be able to know your family better when we all get to Ohio, and I'm glad my girls will have some "boy" cousins to grow up with. It's okay to be a planner. I am too!!!
Randi and Carrie,
You guys are so sweet and funny!
oh my goodness I am the opposite about packing. It's a good thing we probably won't move for a while. Yes, it's hard to imagine our Sunday School class without you and Matt in it. I can't believe it's going to be here before we know it!
It looks like yall had fun in Ohio. I wish that we could have seen yall. Charlie and Thomas are precious. We will be praying for all of your decisions. Congrats to Matt that he is almost DONE.
I feel like i know what ya'll are going through because we are trying to decide where we may "settle down" in 9 months from now when Adam graduates. Very exciting that its finally here but also very scary! Good luck to ya'll! YOu will be in our prayers but I know that Matt will do great wherever he goes!
Post a Comment