This was taken a couple of weeks ago when Thomas was sick. All he wanted to do was cover up with a blanket, hold his monkey like a baby, and suck on his passy while watching Toy Story 2.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
He looks so cute in those first pictures with his paci and monkey and blanket. He reminds me of John Christopher in those pictures. I'm glad he is feeling better. Those blisters look painful!
Bless his heart! He is so cute! I am so glad he is feeling better!
Ouch. His mouth looks so sore. Thomas looks so cute all bundled up with his monkey. Did Charlie get sick too?
Amanda, I love your new haircut. It looks so good. Those blisters on Thomas look so painful. He's such a tough little guy.
How cute he looks all wrapped up. I am glad that he is better. I don't remember you ever having fever blisters at that age.
Post a Comment