Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Man

1. Who is your man? Matthew Adam
2. How long have you been together? Married 5 yrs & 9 months ,together about 9 years, dated a little over 3 years
3. How long dated? over 3 years
4. How old is your man? 28 next month
5.Who eats more? Matt
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did (I guess I'm forward)
7. Who is taller? Matt 6' and I'm 5' 2
8. Who sings better? I think we both sing pretty well.
9. Who is smarter? Matt is extremely intelligent. We were both good students but he understands science and math better.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine
11. Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he will help when he can
12. Who takes out the garbage? Matt, I've done it a few times.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
14. Who pays the bills? Matt (although I'm in the process of taking over that job)
15. Who is better with the computer? equal
16. Who mows the lawn? Matt (I've done it a few times)
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, I enjoy cooking!
18. Who drives when you are together? Matt, I don't like driving at all!
19. Who pays when you go out? Matt
20. Who is most stubborn? once again that would probably be me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Matt
22. Whose parents do you see the most? probably my mom
23. Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me first after I told him he could (we were in front of the dorms and I knew he wanted to but I didn't want to be those tacky couples that made out in front of the whole world. So I told him that he could give me a peck.
24. Who asked who out? Matt
25. Who proposed? Matt (I'm not that forward:)
26. Who is more sensitive? hands down me!
27. Who has more friends? equal
28. Who has more siblings? Matt (six other siblings, 4 brothers and two sisters)
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Matt but we communicate very well with each other on most things.

I tag my sister-in-laws!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! I'm going to have to use this post! It's cute! Love your new hair style! It looks good on you. By the way, you so don't have any wrinkles, you're beautiful! :)

Amy S. said...

That will be a fun post to do! Thanks for the tag. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a funny post Amanda. I will try and do it sometime this week. I am a terrible blogger, but I am trying to get better.

Blessed said...

Cute!

Holly said...

Cute Amanda! Let me see if I can get out of my "non-blogness" and do this.

Julie said...

I'm so excited. I'm going to do this right now!!

The Shirley's said...

Question, did Matt ask you if he could kiss you? OH MATT I hope not!!!! lol! I love these things I already copied it and have done it and am going to wait a few weeks to post mine. I decided to wait until after Reese is here and I am being a bear to Cason so that it will be a pick me up for him. :)

Amanda's News said...

Randi,
No he didn't ask, I just gave him permission to kiss me b/c I knew he wanted to! Or at least I think he wanted to:)

The Shirley's said...

LOL! you are so funny!!!!