Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall & Football

Family Picture at our church class hayride! It's funny but I rarely am in any pictures with the kids b/c I'm always the one taking them....oh well at least I got this one on camera.
My cute little pumpkin!
Got the socks at Target in the $1 bin! I think they go great with his onesie! Love Target:)
Two of the cutest Ohio State fans! (don't worry I will get some pictures of them in their Arkansas Razorback attire as well:))
Ready to rumble!

8 comments:

Blessed said...

Cute family pic. I'll email you the other one of yall on the hayride. It's cute, too!

the robertsons said...

Very cute family picture! Still loving the bangs...

Anonymous said...

Very cute family. I love the pictures. Amanda you look great!!! Can't wait to see you soon.

lauren said...

I love the family picture and the one of Thomas going in to kiss Charlie. So sweet! BTW, you look fantastic!!

lauren said...

Oh, and I left you a comment about broccoli on my blog!

The Shirley's said...

Amanda, those pictures are so GOOD! I love the family picture it is really good and you look really skinny in it.

Amy S. said...

The boys look precious...as usual! Thanks for fixing up my blog, by the way. I never knew you were so good with computers!

Julie said...

Woooah....Amanda you look great. I love your festive fall family photo(impressive rhyme huh?). You guys make such an adorable family. Thomas is looking soooo grown up-wow. We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.