Here is Thomas when he was little with his buddy, Bobby. Rob and Jenny came into town this last weekend to visit. We were able to hang out and catch up. It was so good seeing them and their new daughter Lauren. Jenny is one of those friends in which you can pick back up right where we left off no matter how much time has gone by.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Hanging Out with Old Friends
Posted by Amanda's News at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
So cute!! I know I was there when the pictures were taken, but they turned out so good!
Charlie looks so big in those pictures. He's changing so much! I think I am going to go private as well after reading that comment. I looked on that guys website. Some people are just plain disgusting. You know my e mail so add me to your list!
Your hair looks so cute! and your boys are precious! how fun to have such good friends with kids so close in age.
~amy conner
I can't believe how much Bobby has changed! Oh that made me sad! I think he looks so different...love that blonde head of hair! I think Lauren looks JUST like Bobby did when he was little.
Amanda your hair looks great!! What a fun weekend with friends. Your boys have grown since Christmas. They are precious.
Amanda, Charlie and Thomas are really starting to look like each other, at least in those pics they do.
Post a Comment