We had so much fun in Searcy visiting with all of the Neely gang. Norah has her b-day party while we were there.
Thomas REALLY wants to dig his hands into that cake. My sister-in-law Julie made the Dora cake! She is very talented:)
Neely, Ava, Norah, and Thomas!
All of the kids thought that Norah needed help in opening and playing with all her gifts!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Cousin Norah's B-day
Posted by Amanda's News at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Don't you just love the cousins!!! I think your boys have plenty to go around too! Looks like they had a good time!
Loved all the pics and updates. We missed seeing you at Easter. Maybe next year AB's spring break will go along with Easter. We are leaving for Searcy this Friday and we are all excited to see our Granna and especially our Poppy. Have fun getting your house on the market! I definitely am glad we are done with that. Happy Happy Spring!
Thomas is looking so old all of a sudden! I wish I could've gone to Searcy and seen y'all. It was just too much for us right now. I got the lion suit. Thanks for sending it! Miss you!!
Post a Comment